Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers (Legal Services) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “We”) is committed to safeguarding and respecting your personal information.
This policy outlines the terms on which any personal data we acquire from you, or that you supply to us, will be processed by us and explains how we will treat such data. Please take the time to read the following carefully to gain an understanding of our beliefs and policies surrounding your personal data, as well as how we will treat that data going forward. The practises outlined in this policy are accepted and consented to by visiting Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers-online.co.uk and using the services provided.
Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers (Legal Services) Ltd, of 12 Sawmills Way, Honiton, Devon, EX14 2DU, is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 (‘the Act’) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Please fill this form if you do not wish to receive marketing calls from Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Following are the kind of information that we may gather and process about you:
- We will use the information you provide us. Alternatively, you may provide us with data about yourself by completing forms on our website (ophelierondeau.com) or by communicating with us via phone, e-mail, or other means. Among the types of information collected on our site are information provided at the time of registration for an account on our site, when you subscribe to a service, when you search for a product or place an order on our site, when you participate in discussion boards, contests, promotions, or surveys on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. Your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number, as well as financial and credit card information, a personal description, and a photograph, are all examples of the information we may collect from you.
- Information obtained through the purchase of third-party data firms.
- We may gather personal information about you. We may automatically gather the following information about you during each of your visits to our site:
- technical information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) addresses used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser version number, time zone setting, browser connector types and versions, operating system and platform, and other similar information
- information about your visit, along with the full Universal Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, as well as from our site (including time and date); products you viewed or started searching for; page response times, install errors, length of visits to certain pages, page metadata (such as scrolling, click – throughs, and mouse-overs), and strategies used to navigate away from the site and any mobile number used to contact our customer service line; and information about your computer and internet connection.
- We acquire information from a variety of sources. If you visit any of the other websites we administer or use any of the other services we provide, we may get information about you from them. As a result, we will have informed you at the time of data collection that your information may be shared internally and merged with data gathered on this site. We also collaborate with third parties (such as business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks, data analysis providers, search information providers, and credit reference agencies), and we may receive information about you from them as a result of our collaboration.
THE LEGAL FOUNDATION FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We gather Customer Personal Data in order for one of our Consultants to contact the Data Subject in order to discuss our products and services. We gather additional personal information from the data subject if the data subject purchases a service from Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers (Legal Services) Ltd in order to draught an accurate and legally binding Will. Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers (Legal Services) Ltd may be needed to gather further information from the data subject if the data subject wishes to acquire additional services, such as, but not limited to, Life-Time Trusts or Lasting Powers of Attorney, from the company. Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers (Legal Services) Ltd will only gather information that is strictly essential to carry out the processing that has been contracted out to them.
The information we gather through this website’s forms, phone calls, and email inquiries is processed with the agreement of the individuals who provide it. The Data Subject has the right to withdraw their permission at any time by sending an email to [email protected].
Interests that are legitimate
The information that we obtain from third-party data businesses and data brokers is handled in the course of our legitimate business interests. This information would have been gathered on the basis of legitimate interest for the purpose of selling legal services. It is only permitted to contact this data once within 30 days of the transaction, unless the data subject has given permission for more frequent contact.
On our paper instruction forms and electronic instruction forms, we gather the personal information of Data Subjects in order to fulfil our contractual responsibilities to our customers and to manufacture any legally binding goods that we supply to our clients. Transactional data is also included under the Contractual section – this is data that we acquire in order to handle payments for our customers.
Data Retention and Retrieval
Your Personal Data will not be retained for any longer period of time than is required, and will be retained in compliance with the following rules:
- It is intended that the time for which your Personal Data will be retained be evaluated on a regular basis.
- Because this retention time will be sufficient for the purpose(s) of the Processing, your Personal Data will no longer be retained after the purpose(s) has(have) been achieved.
- In the event that they are no longer necessary, your Personal Data will be securely erased or anonymized to ensure that they are not accessible by anyone other than the intended recipient.
In order to differentiate you from other users of our website, our website makes use of cookie technology. This enables us to offer you with a positive browsing experience on our website while also allowing us to develop our website over time.
APPLICATIONS MADE OF THE INFORMATION
The following are the ways in which we use the information we have about you:
We will use the information you provide us. We will make use of the following information:
- we will use your personal details to carry out our rights resulting from any agreements made into between us, as well as to provide you with the information, goods, and services that you have requested from us;
- we may use your personal information to send you information about other items and services we provide that are similar to those you have previously purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, or to let chosen third parties to supply you with information regarding goods or services that we believe may be of interest to you Existing customers will only be contacted by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information on goods and services that are comparable to those that were the topic of a prior sale or negotiations of a sale to you. New customers will not be contacted in this manner. Where we allows chosen third parties to access your data and you are a new client, we (or they) will only contact you by electronic means with your consent if you have agreed to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or if you do not want us to share your information with third parties for marketing reasons, please indicate your preference by checking the appropriate box on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form).
- in order to inform you of any changes to our service;
- for the sole purpose of ensuring that information from our site is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- We may gather personal information about you. We will make use of the following information:
- administrative reasons, such as troubleshooting and data analysis, testing and research; and for internal operations (such as surveying or conducting research);
- for the purpose of improving our website in order to guarantee that information is provided in the most optimal manner for you and your computer
- to enable you to participate in interactive parts of our service when you choose to do so; to improve the quality of our service;
- as part of our ongoing efforts to make our site safe and secure, we have implemented
- assess or understand the efficacy of advertising we offer to you and others, as well as to provide you with appropriate advertising;
- for the purpose of making suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site regarding items or services that may be of interest to you or them
We acquire information from a variety of sources. We may combine this information with other information about you that you provide to us or that we obtain from other sources. For the objectives set out above, we may make use of this information, as well as the combined information (depending on the types of information we receive).
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In accordance with Section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006, we may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies or ultimate holding companies and those companies’ subsidiaries.
Third parties that we may share your information with include, but are not limited to,:
- As part of any contract we have with you or your business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- In order to provide you and others appropriate advertisements, advertisers and advertising networks need your personal information. Although we do not offer marketers with information that may be used to identify specific individuals, we may provide them with aggregate statistics about our users . To assist marketers reach the demographics they desire, we may make use of this data in an aggregate manner (for example, women in SW1). We may use your personal information to comply with our advertisers’ requests by presenting their advertisements to that specific target demographic, as we have done in the past.
- We work with analytics and search engine providers to make our site better and more optimised.
- If we are getting into a contract with you and we need to know your credit score, we will use credit reference bureaus.
Some of your personal information could be shared with these outside parties:
- if we sell or acquire any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the potential seller or purchaser of such businesses or assets.
- If Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers (Legal Services) Ltd or substantially all of its assets are purchased by a third party, the personal data stored by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Personal data may be disclosed or shared if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that doing so is necessary for the protection of Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers (Legal Services) Ltd’s customers, employees and other stakeholders; or if we believe that doing so is in the best interests of the public at large; For the prevention of fraud and the reduction of credit risk, firms and organisations may exchange information with one another.
THE PLACE WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We may transmit and keep the data we gather from you outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We or one of our vendors may also use workers based outside the EEA to process your data. In addition to fulfilling your order and processing your payment information, these employees may also provide customer assistance. You consent to this transmission, storage, or processing of your personal data by submitting it. We will take all reasonable measures to guarantee that your personal information is protected and is used only in line with this policy.
We only save the information you give us in a safe and secure environment. All transactions involving money are going to be encrypted. Your password is your responsibility if we’ve granted it to you (or where you’ve selected it) so that you may access certain portions of our site. Do not tell anyone your password.
Internet data transfer isn’t fully safe, unfortunately. Despite our best efforts, we cannot ensure the security of any information you communicate to our site; any transfer is done at your own risk as well. Once we’ve received your data, we’ll employ a variety of safeguards to keep it safe from unauthorised individuals.
YOUR RIGHTS ARE IMPORTANT.
Your personal data is protected by Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers (Legal Services) Ltd at all times while it’s in our custody or being processed.
- You are entitled to a copy of the personal information that we have on you. In order to release your personal data, we may request proof of identity.
- You have a right to have erroneous or incomplete information about you corrected.
- In some cases, you have the right to have your personal information removed from our databases.
- You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data if certain circumstances are met.
- You have the right to request a transfer of your personal data from one organisation to another.
- Objecting to some forms of processing, such as direct marketing, is within your legal rights.
- Additionally, you have a legal right to object to automated processing and profiling, as well as avoid the legal consequences of such processing.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, we may link to and from the websites of our partners, affiliates, and advertisers. Note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the content of these websites. Be sure to read the privacy policies for these websites before submitting any personal information to them.
Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers (Legal Services) Ltd and/or its partners and/consultants have the right to receive complaints about the way your personal data is being treated, and you have the right to do so. Listed below are the contact information for this person:
12 Sawmill’s Way, Honiton, Devon EX14 2DU Ophelie Rondeau Will Writers (Legal Services) Ltd
You may file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://www.ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/ if you don’t get a response within 30 days.
ABILITY TO GET INFORMATION
You have a right to know what information is being held on you under the Act. In line with the Act, you may exercise your right of access. To cover our expenses in providing you with the specifics of the information we possess about you, we may charge an access request fee of £10.
Modifications to Our Privacy Practices.